Strength, Flexibility, Service
SFS intec is a global supply partner, manufacturer and supplier of precision cold formed components, special fasteners and mechanical fastening systems. SFS products are manufactured internationally and supported by a comprehensive supply chain management system to ensure that we exceed our customers’ expectations. We believe in creating customer benefit through innovation, quality and the strength of our employees.
Our North American Market organization is based in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania and in the U.S., we operate four full-service distribution centers strategically located throughout the country for a quick delivery response. Canada is supported by our location in Dundas, Ontario. The cornerstone of our success has been the ability to deliver value to customers when and where they need it.
While we benefit from the design and production capabilities of SFS globally, we also maintain local production and product development capabilities in North America. As a result, you benefit from an international network with local knowledge. This allows us maximum flexibility and reaction time, so we can respond to local market changes as they happen.
At SFS intec, our supply chain strategy keeps the fastener production, coating, and packaging of our products in our hands. We believe this gives you greater assurance that we will live up to our quality, delivery, and service commitments. We maintain the control necessary to meet all your service and delivery requirements.
Serving the construction industry and its suppliers with mechanical fastening solutions and logistics solutions, including our trademark Weather Gard and Defast product lines.
Serving the tier one automotive sector with precision cold formed parts and special fasteners, as well as system products, for fastening solutions.
Serving the aerospace, electrical, truck trailer industries, machine tool sector, manufacturers of mechanical components with precision formed parts, and window, door manufacturers with innovative hinge solutions.
SFS Supply WarehouseAfter nearly 50 years servicing North American markets, SFS intec knows how quickly your needs evolve. We have evolved along with them. Today, we have four company-owned and strategically located Service Centers in the U.S., along with operations in Canada. We are positioned to provide you the highest service levels in the industry, helping you reduce inventory levels and delivery times. Saving you time and money is our goal.
The best product can only perform its function, if it is delivered on time, in the right quantity, in the right version and to the right place! Thanks to years of experience and a well established sales network, SFS intec guarantees smooth, secure logistical solutions.
SFS intec – A Better Supplier for a Stronger Supply Chain
SFS intec Customer ServiceCustom Requests – How We Can Help
- In our Service Centers, we paint, bag, assemble, package and label to your custom requirements
- When your order is taken by one of our customer service professionals, the order detail is electronically transferred immediately to the appropriate local Service Center for processing, packaging, and shipping.
- Customer service professionals have access to 100% of our inventory at all Service Center locations, and can order additional custom processing with a touch of a few keys
- Over 50 SFS intec sales and technical service staff are trained and equipped to help you at your job site. When you need a pull test, a warranty inspection, training seminar for your employees, or just some simple advise, we can be with you within a day — ready, willing and uniquely able to help
- Our field staff is located where you are – all across North America. Roof top or job site service is the cornerstone of SFS intec’s commitment to leadership in the construction fastening business